SOCIAL MEDIA

5.26.2020

The Most Magical Place on Earth


Oh, do I miss this place! I know I can't be the only one! If there was one thing that I would do religiously with my family before times changed - we would all go to Disney World every weekend. This was the place I could go to and forget about everything and not have a worry in the world. They call it the most magical place on Earth for a reason, right!? It sure was for me and I can't wait until the gates open once again.


Meanwhile, I'm staying positive and finding things to do to stay busy - hello, baking!

I know we are going through unprecedented times; everything has changed and the normalcy that we all took for granted once is gone. If there's a little piece of "normal" that I'd want to keep with me, this would be it. I love making new memories with my family. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I hope you're all staying safe!

Post a Comment